[Shotwell] New project: Static HTML site generator for Shotwell

I made a new project that generates a static mobile-friendly HTML site
based on the contents of a Shotwell library:

        https://github.com/masneyb/shotwell-site-generator

The media is available through different views: all media over time,
all events over time, year view, and nested tag view. Composite
thumbnails of the events, years, and tags are generated using
Imagemagick with the highest-rated media used as the input images.

I make the static-generated website available on my local LAN via my
home server so that other members of my family can view my Shotwell
library on their devices.

Enjoy!

Brian