[Shotwell] Where are tags for videos stored?

Hi,

I have Shotwell store tags for image files inside the files. I am
aware that Shotwell does not yet support storing tags inside video
files. Yet it does still store them somewhere, because I am able to
add tags to video files and they persist.

So, where does Shotwell store the tags for video files?

I'm familiar with sqlite so I had a look through
$HOME/.local/share/shotwell/data/photo.db but could not find
anything that looked promising. If video tags are indeed stored
somewhere in there, please could you give me a hint as to which
table?

I feel it must be in the sqlite DB because that is the only thing
that the backup instructions at
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Shotwell/FAQ would back up, so I've
probably missed something simple.

My purpose in knowing this is so that I know I am backing the video
tags up correctly. I know I can back up Shotwell's database, but
should I ever need to switch away from Shotwell I will need to get
the video tags out of the database (or wherever they are).

Thanks,
Andy