Re: [Shotwell] Shotwell 0.31.0

Yes. Partially because that drags in exiv2 >=0.26 which is necessary for WEBP metadata support and partially because 0.11 had a vala api clean-up.

I'm sorry, I know this is annoying. If you build yourself you can patch that out and revert the API change, but be aware that WEBP will then have no meta-data.