Re: [Shotwell] Restore welcome dialog

There's a checkbox on that dialog that is on by default. If you deselect it it shouldn't do the import run

On Mo, Aug 5, 2019 at 11:21 AM, Thomas Moschny via shotwell-list <shotwell-list gnome org> wrote:
Shotwell stores its settings in dconf. You can use e.g. the dconf-editor, navigate to org.yorba.shotwell.preferences.ui.show-welcome-dialog and change the setting back to true, and the dialog will be shown again on next startup (and an import run will be started, at least in my testing). Thomas Am Fr., 19. Juli 2019 um 11:07 Uhr schrieb Arlen <arln2k sbcglobal net>:
I am setting up a computer running Linux Mint 19.1 for a newbie user. I would like to restore the "Welcome to Shotwell" dialog to Shotwell 0.28.4. I had closed the welcome window without unchecking "Don't show this again". I cannot find anything in Preferences. I even tried a Timeshift restore to go back to a system snapshot where Shotwell had not yet been opened. That did not work either. I am missing something. Google yields nothing. Please advise as to how I can restore the "Welcome to Shotwell" dialog. Thank you, Arlen
_______________________________________________ shotwell-list mailing list shotwell-list gnome org https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/shotwell-list