Re: [Shotwell] Shotwell 0.31.0

Hi Jens,

Sorry, my bad. metadata.open_path(file.get_path()) of course

Thanks, that worked indeed. I attach a patch of what my diff against
master is now.

The first start took ages, with loads of warnings and critical messages.
Then the application window opened, and the thumbnailer run started in
the background, but that was fine and as usual.

I'll report in case I find some strange things.

Thanks a lot

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer