Re: [Shotwell] Support to publish to Lychee

On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 at 15:26, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:
> We have a self-hosted instance of Lychee [1], an open-source server
> photo manager tool.
> It's very tedious to upload flagged pics one by one but It would be
> much simpler if shotwell supported to publish to a selected Lychee
> server.

Congrats, you found a feature where there isn't a previous request ;)

Do I see it right that there is no direct API for uploading but rather
using lycheeupload and SSH?

Apparently, it is like that.
I just asked for news here: https://github.com/electerious/Lychee/issues/255