Re: [Shotwell] Compile errors from master

Hi there,
   CCLD     src/shotwell-graphics-processor
src/.libs/libgraphics-processor.a(src_libgraphics_processor_la-_transformation.o): In function `pixel_transformer_apply_transformations': /home/jvc/Dev/shotwell/src/_transformation.c:55: undefined reference to `_pixel_transformer_apply_transformations' src/.libs/libgraphics-processor.a(src_libgraphics_processor_la-_transformation.o): In function `pixel_transformer_apply_transformation': /home/jvc/Dev/shotwell/src/_transformation.c:74: undefined reference to `_pixel_transformer_apply_transformations'
Makefile:2739: recipe for target 'src/shotwell-graphics-processor' failed

This bug re-appeared again - this time with Meson / Ninja as build
system. It seems that I can compile in release mode, but not in debug
mode.

That is a good hint. I will check. Maybe there is some optimization happening I was not aware of.

Is this another bug of Meson (which would be fixed with an upgrade of
that) or ...?

I have not upgraded my Meson because it is not a one-liner.

That's "simple" - you can just download the deb file from debian testing (0.45 from unstable seems to have some regressions) and install it, it's rather self-contained:
http://ftp.dk.debian.org/debian/pool/main/m/meson/meson_0.44.1-1_all.deb