Re: [Shotwell] More (database) problems with Shotwell

I have had write-back enabled in the past - but not now. I disabled it
a couple of weeks ago (and removed all tag-information from my photos)
in an attempt to get rid of the tag-problem.

Please provide a debug log of all those things if you can reproduce
them easily.

I will send you some debug info in a pm.

Thanks

One note, though, while re-compiling Shotwell (in an attempt to find
time to debug Shotwell myself) I realised, that I have been switching
back and forth between Shotwell versions. I have been running Shotwell
from master (v 0.27, I think) for a while. Then when I upgraded my
Ubuntu system, Shotwell got downgraded to v 0.26.3. And now I just
upgraded to master (v 0.27.92).

Would this be a cause of my troubles? If so...
  a) stupid me.
  b) Perhaps shotwell could check the database version and refuse to
work on it if it detects a downgrade.

It does. The database format has not changed for a while so that's not the problem here.