Re: [Shotwell] Enhance face detection

Thanks for the response Jens. I will try this out.

On Friday, 6 July, 2018, 2:07:15 PM IST, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:

Hi,

regarding your question on IRC:

set_crop is probably not a good idea because it will set the
transformation in the database.

Rather get the photo, use pb =
photo.get_pixbuf_with_options(Scaling.for_original())
with all transformations (scaling, rotation etc.) applied.

You can then use new Pixbuf.subpixbuf from that and the coordinates in
the face description.

This is under the assumption that the coordinates in the Face are
applicable to the final transformed image