Re: [Shotwell] error while loading shared libraries

On 02/04/2018 16:55, Jens Georg wrote:

I've consulted Google but come up short, can anyone point me in the
right direction please?
I suppose you built with meson? Older mesons seem to have a bug where
the symlinks are not installed.

I've just found the same thing with Debian Stretch. Shotwell version 0.30.1. I had to install the newer backport version of meson (0.47.2-1~bpo9+2 ).

I find I can run shotwell ok from the build directory but not from /usr/local/bin/shotwell.

Dougie