Re: [Shotwell] Where IS the "Hide photos already imported" option?

On 22/04/17 11:00, Jens Georg wrote:
I think it was never there for folders. For devices, it's in the bottom
toolbar when selecting the device in the tree.

Sorry a bit late getting back on this.

Yes, you're right, it's only when a camera (or card) is detected that it shows up.

But I'm sure there used to be SOMETHING to do with duplicates in an older version. Perhaps it was a plugin and nothing to do with import. I can't find any reference to it now so it's possible I've imagined it.

Dougie