Re: [Shotwell] Two small patches: Give focus when showing search bar and cntrl + F shortcut

On 7 March 2017 at 13:46, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:

I attach two very small patches.
One give focus to search bar when is opened.
The other one adds control + F as keybinding for Find.

Let me know what you think.

Those two should have been on bugzilla ;)

haha, actually, I didn't know what to do. They were so small issues and I wanted to try if I could fix them easily.

I'll check later today.