Re: [Shotwell] [Discussion] How the escape key should behave in the search entry?

On 5 March 2017 at 21:18, Abel <akronix5 gmail com> wrote:

Comment 1Jens Georg 2017-03-05 20:06:14 UTC
This would have been more fitting for the mailinglist it has a broader audience.
Done ;)
But the thing is changing behavior in something that's now rather "old" will break a lot of other people's workflows. I'm not really convinced that this is a good idea.
Well, it is breaking my workflow as user of many other apps...I don't know how other Shotwell users are used to it, but I don't think it's a very destructive change and people will likely get used to it. Things evolve, software changes.
But let people speak.
The bug number is from one of yorba's old bug trackers. You probably won't find it anymore.
Isn't there any record saved in archive.org or something like that? It'd be nice to find it to understand this better.
ctrl-f should work since 0.25.3:
Only if the search bar is present. That's what I changed in my patch ;)
---
Regards,

                                                       Abel.