[Shotwell] Question about developers

Hi

I'm having no end of frustrations with Shotwell 0.25.1 installed from Debian testing.

I take photos in RAW+JPEG and generally prefer having developer set to Camera as the shotwell developed file is too dark for my Nikon D7200.

However, shotwell keeps switching to its own developed file, which is too dark.

When I open the Developer sub-menu, often non of the two choices are selected, when one of them should always be.

Has this been fixed in a later versions, or is it a bug I should report?

--
René Seindal - rene seindal dk