Re: [Shotwell] Problems publishing to Picasa

Well, I am sorry to be bringing this up again, but after I was able to
upload photos to Picasa at the beginning of February, it seems that
there is a problem again. Now Shotwell gets "HTTP status code 501 Not
Implemented". Is anyone currently able to upload photos?  Thanks,
  Ivan