Re: [Shotwell] "Preparing to import photos" is actually importing photos

Hi!

I recently upgraded to shotwell 0.24.5 in Ubuntu 16.10.

When I do "Import all" from a plugged device, it keeps saying
"Preparing to import" but it's actually importing them, as I can see
the disk being used.

When it ends "preparing import", it displays the resume dialog,
enumerating duplicated, imported and not imported and go to "Last
import" tab.

_Greetings,_

Can you provide a shotwell.log with export SHOTWELL_LOG=1 set for such an import?
Best if you would file a bug in bugzilla.