Re: [Shotwell] web-sharing in Shotwell 0.26.4

Hi,

I have been using Shotwell for many years now, thank you for your
great work. One of my favorite features is publishing to Facebook
straight from Shotwell, as described here:
http://yorba.org/shotwell/help/share-upload.html

Btw, the new home for the documentation is
http://shotwell-project.org/doc/html/share-upload.html

However, after updating to version 0.26.4, I seem to be unable to
publish to the web. While I have enabled the Facebook extension in
Shotwell's preferences, there is no "Publish" entry in the File menu.
Also, the shortcut Ctrl + P does not invoke the publish dialog,
either: it opens the Print dialog instead.

The Shortcut for sharing is Ctrl + Shift + P; Seems the documentation
is outdated. I will fix that ASAP.

I don't know why you are missing the menu entry, though. I can see it
when selecting a photo. So no, that is not known or by intention.