Re: [Shotwell] Shotwell 0.26.3

On 2017년 08월 11일 14:41, Norbert Preining wrote:
Dear Jens, dear all,

A new maintenance release of Shotwell is available.

thanks, very much appreciated.

Might I ask if there is any chance to merge the map widget patches
at some point? I am carrying the branches and always do the
merge games before compiling, but would greatly enjoy seeing them
merged.

me too.

I remember there was the question who hosts the map tiles. Since Mapboox already provides the tiles for the map application in Gnome, I would think that this could work for Shotwell too.