Re: [Shotwell] Extracting image tags from shotwell

Hi,

I'm not that familiar with the DB structure tbh, last time I checked the
tag handling seemed rather counter-intuitive. I'll check and get back to you.

Hi,

I have a large set of tags in shotwell and I am trying to export the
tags for each image from the shotwell sqlite database.   Are the tags
for each image stored in some field in the PhotoTable table?

I also see the TagTable, whhere for each tag lists all the thumbnail
filenames.  But I don't know how to find the original image filename
from thumbnails.  In the PhotoTable, there are  thumnail_md5 and
exif_md5, but I don't know if these md5's are relevant or index to
another table or not.

Any help is appreciated.   We spet a lot of time tagging our images in
shotwell and now stuck extracting them.

Thanks
-P