Re: [Shotwell] Metadata question

Never mind - answered my own question. Shotwell seems to be pretty well thought out.

On 03/01/2016 04:24 PM, William Moon wrote:
Just starting out with Shotwell and it looks perfect for my needs. I have the 'Write tags, etc' box unchecked for the time being while I figure out what tagging system I'll use. If I stay in this mode for awhile and then at some point decide to check the 'Write tags, etc' box, will all the tags, titles, etc that I have created up to that point be written to the photo files all at once?
Thanks,
Bill