Re: [Shotwell] Shotwell autotools conversion

I would appreciate any testing, especially on non-ubuntu systems.

Hi Jens,
   I tested that branch on Fedora 23. I had to install the

Thank you :)

autoconf-archive package for the AX_GENERATE_CHANGELOG macro.
autogen.sh now runs however make fails with this error:

Ah, good point, I always forget that.

Makefile:5721: *** recipe commences before first target.  Stop.

The relevant line is the first @if in this block:

$(srcdir)/--target-glib=2.32:
$(srcdir)/thumbnailer_shotwell_video_thumbnailer_vala.stamp
        @if test -f $@; then :; else rm -f
$(srcdir)/thumbnailer_shotwell_video_thumbnailer_vala.stamp; fi
        @if test -f $@; then :; else \
          $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS)
$(srcdir)/thumbnailer_shotwell_video_thumbnailer_vala.stamp; \
        fi

Thought I had fixed it, has something to do with the order of vala flags.

I verified there are tabs and not spaces in that section of the
Makefile.

$ make --version
GNU Make 4.0
Built for x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu

I'm not sure if this is related but I see in the autogen.sh output the
following two errors:

./configure: line 16379: YELP_HELP_INIT: command not found
./configure: line 16381: APPDATA_XML: command not found

and that's bad as well, that should cause an error at autogen.sh level already