Re: [Shotwell] Better Duplicate Detection

On Thu, 2016-12-08 at 21:05 +0100, Jens Georg wrote:

Patch:
https://github.com/abrauchli/shotwell/commit/f9222a979385a40988730713
bc7a9caf96b2cef4

I'm not quite sure whether it also affects RAW file duplicates that
were discussed lately as I'm not familiar with the workflow for
RAW-type files.

The other patch is related to the earlier phase of checking the
contents of the camera. Your change affect the duplicate check during
the actual import.

Let me know if that's mergable.

I'd say so for now.

On a second thought - using the file md5 will take the meta-data into
account, the thumbnail md5 won't.