Re: [Shotwell] installing shotwell

ok, /etc/sources.list does not exist, but /etc/apt/sources.list exists.
it is a directory and it contains the following files:

additional-repositories.list                          kxstudio-free.list
additional-repositories.list.save                     kxstudio-non-free.list
adriansmith-upm-saucy.list
kxstudio-non-free.list.save
adriansmith-upm-saucy.list.save
mamarley-nvidia-trusty.list
bumblebee-stable-saucy.list                           maxthon-browser.list
bumblebee-stable-saucy.list.save
maxthon-browser.list.save
dhor-myway-qiana.list
me-davidsansome-clementine-dev-trusty.list
dhor-myway-qiana.list.save
me-davidsansome-clementine-dev-trusty.list.save
dhor-myway-trusty.list                                megasync.list
effie-jayx-turpial-saucy.list
official-package-repositories.list
effie-jayx-turpial-saucy.list.save
official-package-repositories.list.save
eighthave-pd-extended-saucy.list
otto-kesselgulasch-gimp-trusty.list
eighthave-pd-extended-saucy.list.save
otto-kesselgulasch-gimp-trusty.list.save
fcitx-team-nightly-trusty.list
pidgin-developers-ppa-saucy.list
ffmulticonverter-stable-trusty.list
pidgin-developers-ppa-saucy.list.save
getdeb.list
scribus-ppa-saucy.list.save
getdeb.list.save
scribus-ppa-trusty.list
google.list
skunk-pepper-flash-saucy.list
google.list.save
skunk-pepper-flash-saucy.list.save
google-musicmanager.list
sunab-sozi-release-trusty.list
google-webdesigner.list
ubuntu-mozilla-daily-firefox-aurora-saucy.list
google-webdesigner.list.save
ubuntu-mozilla-daily-firefox-aurora-saucy.list.save
gwendal-lebihan-dev-cinnamon-nightly-qiana.list.save
ubuntu-mozilla-daily-thunderbird-aurora-saucy.list
inkscape_dev-stable-saucy.list
ubuntu-mozilla-daily-thunderbird-aurora-saucy.list.save
inkscape_dev-stable-saucy.list.save
upubuntu-com-multimedia-trusty.list
jitsi.list
videolan-stable-daily-trusty.list
jitsi.list.save
webupd8team-atom-saucy.list
kxstudio-debian-apps-trusty.list.save
webupd8team-atom-saucy.list.save
kxstudio-debian-kxstudio-trusty.list.save
webupd8team-tor-browser-saucy.list
kxstudio-debian-libs-trusty.list.save
webupd8team-tor-browser-saucy.list.save
kxstudio-debian.list
webupd8team-y-ppa-manager-saucy.list
kxstudio-debian.list.save
webupd8team-y-ppa-manager-saucy.list.save
kxstudio-debian.new.list                              yorba-ppa-saucy.list
kxstudio-debian-plugins-trusty.list.save
yorba-ppa-saucy.list.save
kxstudio-debian-ubuntus-trusty.list