Re: [Shotwell] Feature suggestion

On 4 March 2015 at 23:21, dave boland <dboland9 fastmail fm> wrote:
I have a stack of slides and negatives that are yet to be scanned.  It
would be nice if Shotwell had the ability to list the physical location
of prints/slides/negatives.  I keep them in three drawers, with sections
and boxes in each section.  I converted the 3x5 cards to a spreadsheet,
but now I would like to have everything in one place.

Can I just check that you are asking for Shotwell to keep track of
slides that you have not yet scanned?

Colin