Re: [Shotwell] Feature suggestion

On 04/03/15 08:10 PM, Norbert Preining wrote:
On Wed, 04 Mar 2015, dave boland wrote:
I have a stack of slides and negatives that are yet to be scanned.  It
would be nice if Shotwell had the ability to list the physical location
of prints/slides/negatives.  I keep them in three drawers, with sections
and boxes in each section.  I converted the 3x5 cards to a spreadsheet,
but now I would like to have everything in one place.
Use the comments or title to add this information? Doesn't that suffice?

Norbert

Since his media is physical and not electronic, there probably is no "description" or "title".

In the meantime, have you tried something like Tellico?

Emil