Re: [Shotwell] Shotwell 0.14.1 and picasa

Daniel, sadly I think picasa is end of life.
-Joe

On May 30, 2014 4:42 AM, "Daniel Laird" <danieljlaird hotmail com> wrote:
All,

I am using Ubuntu 12.04 and Shotwell 0.14.1.
I have tried to publish a photo to picasa.
It asked me to enter a magic string and a web page popped open with it - I entered this and shotwell tried to connect.

It gets pass User Authentication but then hangs on 'Getting Account Information'
After a long period of time it pops up and error message:
"Unable to connect to http://picasaweb.google.com/....... error code 4"

I have 2 questions:
1 - Any idea what is causing this (is it because I am behind a proxy?)
2 - Any idea how I delete the Picasa Account information so that I could try to re-authorise and setup my account?

Hope you can help
Dan