[Shotwell] Cannot be moved to desktop trash

Hi

I got this deleting some items from my library:

Empty Trash
90 photos/videos cannot be moved to your desktop trash.  Delete these files?

Why can't they be moved to desktop trash? The files are not in my home directory but that should not be a problem? I'd feel better knowing that the files are in my desktop Trash in case I change my mind.

Also, when you are showing your Shotwell trash, can a feature be added so that you can change the size of the photos shown, just as in normal library mode? The thumbnails are so small so if you are looking for something you have thrown away, for example one photo out of several others similar, it's impossible to see which is which unless you restore them and delete again.

Using Shotwell 0.18 @ Ubuntu

Rgds//Thomas