Re: [Shotwell] Send photo to script

Hi Colin,

On Mon, 12 May 2014, Colin Law wrote:
OK, thanks.  It seems that one cannot easily tweak nautilus-sendto,

Indeed, see
http://www.preining.info/blog/2013/03/nautilus-sendto-scripts/
I wanted to do something similar ...

but I can make what I want reasonably painless I think by using
nautilus-actions to add a script to the nautilus right click, then in
Shotwell I can use right click > Show in File Manager which takes me
right to the file, then I can right click that and run the action
script, so that is not too bad.

Or see the above link. I don't know if the code still runs, since
I have switched DE now, but at least at that time I was able to
send to arbitrary scripts ;-)

Norbert

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13