Re: [Shotwell] Fwd: About feedback of shptwell photo manager

Hello Sayali,

Great to hear you've selected Shotwell from your project!  Like most open-source applications, we tend to use the mailing list for discussion of the project (including technical support) and the ticket tracker for bug reports and feature requests.  I recommend going to our GNOME Bugzilla to look for and report your bugs:

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=shotwell

With each of your issues, we need more information: what actions you performed, what happened, and what you expected to happen.  We don't have any bug reports for the issues you're describing.

You might also look at these pages:

Shotwell home page: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Shotwell
User's Guide: http://yorba.org/shotwell/help/
Shotwell FAQ: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Shotwell/FAQ