[Shotwell] Migration of Shotwell installation from Ubuntu 13.04 to 14.04

I’m using Shotwell 0.14.1 with Ubuntu 13.04 in a Parallels Desktop virtual machine on my iMac. There doesn’t
seem to be a more recent distribution of Shotwell available for 13.04.

Upgrading Ubuntu from 13.04 to 14.04 using the normal upgrade mechanisms causes all sorts of problems, so
I’ve installed a new virtual machine with a fresh installation of Ubuntu 14.04 - which comes with Shotwell
0.18.0.

All my image files are stored in the iMac’s file system, and Shotwell imports new images into this structure.

What files do I have to move across from the 13.04 virtual machine to the 14.04 virtual machine to make the
switch?

I’m presuming there’s a database and a configuration file of some sort, but there shouldn’t be much else, as
the image files are external.

Assuming this is feasible, are there changes in the way files are handled that would make a reversion to
13.04 with Shotwell 0.14.1 problematic, should I be forced to back-track?

I know this is a big ask, but I’m hoping that it’s a no-brainer for those in the know!

Michael