[Shotwell] Announcing Shotwell 0.15.1

[Note: This message is being sent to both the Yorba and GNOME Shotwell mailing lists.  As we're in transition, we want to make sure users who've not migrated to the GNOME mailing lists get this message.  This is probably the last message from the Yorba Shotwell mailing list.  Apologies to those who receive two announcements.]

Yorba has released Shotwell 0.15.2, an important update to our Shotwell Photo Manager. This update includes these fixes:

* Install Tumblr plugin resources (Tumblr plugin failed to work without them)
* Fix crash when video thumbnails are being inspected and created

Yorba strongly recommends all users upgrade to this release.

The tarball for Shotwell 0.15.2 is available at http://www.yorba.org/download/shotwell/0.15/

Ubuntu Quantal and Raring users can update by subscribing to Yorba's PPA: https://launchpad.net/~yorba/+archive/ppa  We hope that a version for Ubuntu Saucy will be available soon in Ubuntu's repositories.

-- Jim