[sfbay-social] SF Bay Area GNOME 3.20 Release Party

Hi everyone!

Let's get together to unwind after months of hard work and celebrate the 3.20 release!

Here are the details: Where: SoMa StrEat Food Park - 428, 11th St, San Francsico, CA 94103 When: Saturday, March 26th @ 12 pm What: Food trucks, beer, wine, carnival games, etc

I'm suggesting Saturday because it’s easier for people to join, since most people work during the week, and SoMa StrEat Food Park cos there will be plenty of food choices there. Overall, a family-friendly affair!

If you're coming, please respond to this email to let me know, so I can have a rough headcount to try and book us some tables so everyone can sit around together.

The city has been having a lot of rain lately, but so far the weather is forecasted to be sunny on March 26th. We'll see, closer to the date, if there is a high chance of shower, we'll find another indoor option.

I've attached the Facebook calendar item for this event, and feel free to join the GNOME SF Bay Area group there if you haven't.

If you have any questions - let me know. Best, Adelia p.s. If you're wondering who this "Adelia" is, I just joined the Engagement team very early this year, and previously have gate-crashed a few social events at the last 2 years' GUADEC.
[1] http://www.somastreatfoodpark.com/