Re: [sfbay-social] GNOME Beers SF

There is a GNOME wiki page [1] where its possible to list "release
parties", just saying... :)

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/ReleaseParties/ThreePointSixteen

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 6:34 PM, Robert Carr <racarrg gmail com> wrote:
Hey all! Next week definitely.

I also have a bit of a preference for not Monday (returning from travel that
evening).

Going to suggest Tue/Wed/Thur? I like SOMA street food park and Zeitgeist.
I've never been to the beer garden in Hayes Valley I like being outside
though!

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 9:31 PM, Christian Hergert <christian hergert me>