Re: [sfbay-social] Hi from Sweden, Gothenburg

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Christian Hergert <christian hergert me> wrote:
I'm going to be coming up by Caltrain from Palo Alto, but should be able
to make it by 19:00 without too much fuss. (My last day at MongoDB!)

How do people feel about meeting at the SOMA Street Food Park for dinner
at 19:00? There are plenty of taco trucks to choose from and they have a
bunch of indoor/outdoor seating.

 http://www.yelp.com/biz/soma-streat-food-park-san-francisco

Then, we could walk 1km to Zeitgeist for beers. They have a huge
selection, good prices, and a giant back patio.
Sounds great to me :)

--
-mvh Oliver Propst