Re: [sfbay-social] GNOME Beers SF

On 2014-10-26 06:53, Jeff Fortin wrote:
Le dimanche 26 octobre 2014 à 00:42 -0700, Christian Hergert a écrit :
I can meet whenever. Let me know when you head up to SF and ETA and I'll meet you all down near Caltrain. However, there is a Giants game at 5 PM and its the final home game of the series. Likely to be a real. Big. Mess.

FWIW, Google will provide a shuttle to bring us back to SFO airport, the
shuttles leave SJ between 15h45 and 16h15 and are expected to take 45
mins, so I think Alexandre and I are going to end up at SFO at 17h...
since it's not downtown, that might allow avoiding the Giant(s) Mess?

Also, adding Karen in c.c.; not sure I recall correctly but as I think
she would be interested if the event is early.

Wish I had known! I already committed to seeing family that lives here.

karen