Re: [sfbay-social] GNOME Beers on Friday

Fully agree. Zeitgeist is fine with me. We could also do the street food
thing again.

Ideas?

On 10/20/2014 04:55 PM, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
So, uh, I'd actually suggest against 21st Amendment as much as I like
it.  For better or worse[*] game 3 of the world series is at Giants
stadium a few blocks down the street.  It's going to be crowded, loud,
and Orange.  A neighborhood further away would probably work better.

Thanks,
-Jonathan

[*] Definitely worse, to this Dodgers fan