Re: [sfbay-social] Beers!

Does Friday, Oct 24th work for others?  We can do beers after
work/dinner that day.

Thanks,
-Jonathan

On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Christian Hergert <christian hergert me> wrote:
How about you pick a day and we'll commit to it :)

On 10/04/2014 06:36 PM, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
Thanks for thinking of us Christian!  GNOME Beers would be awesome.
With a little heads up so we can get babysitters, we can do
Friday->Sunday.  We could also potentially do Tuesday in a pinch too,
though it will take more planning.