Re: [sfbay-social] GNOME Beers

Sounds good!  Early notice would be appreciated so that I can figure out childcare.

It may be far for people (though it is BART-accessible), but we will probably be attending the Lafayette Art, Beer, and Wine Festival which takes place on 9/20 and 9/21 (http://lafayettefestival.com/).  We went last year and it was a lot of fun.

-Rosanna