Re: [seedkit-list] Problems with callback calls

Heya,

Thanks for toying with seedkit!

Looks like a event-loop || thread issue || no rights on sockets issue.
I observed the same issue while playing with the DBus binding. Somehow
the WebView's js context differs from the 'vanilia' one used by seed.
GC, security check, threading, mainloop ? Fun ride... :)

You might wan to try with Lang.bind, that wraps js functs as G_CALLBACK.

Lets find out.

Happy Coding,
Alexandre Mazari