Re: [seedkit-list] Patch to make widget mode's window size cooler

I really need to try this patch ^^ I guess the best approach (that i can come up with without actually trying the patch) would be something like:

body{
min-width:600px; //set this as pleased, e.g. your content should still fit in here or you'll get Horizontal Scrollbars
min-height:400px;
}
.content_wrapper{
width:100%;
height:100%;
}
.container1{
float:left;
width:50%;
height:100%;
}
.container2{
width:50%;
height:100%;
}

cause that way you'll provide a minimum width and height and still allow people to scale up the Window for full Applications.

For Widgets it would probably be a fixed size, maybe it would make sense to keep Windows in Widget Mode from being resizable at all by the User?�
Cause they would just drag an invisible window if the Content is fixed.
After all Widgets don't usually have Resize Handles, or maybe some do but i can't recall one right now.
--------------------------

2011/8/13 Alexandre Mazari <scaroo gmail com>
Heya,

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Joern Konopka <cldx3000 googlemail com> wrote:
> So no more insanely big windows? I That's awesome.
> So now it will obey to the size i set in body{} for example?? Or
> .widget_wrapper if you like a class better, right?

With this patch applied, the size of the window will obey the size
requested by the WebView which is the minimum size needed to display
all of its content.
So yeah, no more invisible window stealing events.

Just be sure to give your body enough width if you want your elements
to be horizontally aligned as the dom/css layouting will tend to flow
them vertically, it seems.

Kov, correct me if I am wrong.

Happy Coding !