[seedkit-list] Newbie questions

1) How can I create a site specific browser?  On the SeedKit modules page it mentioned "SeedKit Site Specific Browser" but I don't see any instructions or examples in the code I downloaded on how to do that.  I want to be able to open a URL and browse through it but having any links outside the URL use the default system browser.

2) Can I use seedkit to create app using TinyMCE to edit and browse local html files?  Any examples or pointers to get me started?

3) Can seedkit be used to create Linux and Windows apps or only Linux?

4) Is there a contact for commercial support?

Thanks

--
Keith