Login keyring automatically adds password for other keyring--not wanted

TWIMC,
I have two seahorse keyrings, login and a second one where I want to
keep more important things, like banking passwords, so I have a
different password to unlock the second keyring.  But every time
I unlock it, that password gets entered into the login keyring, so
the extra security is lost.  How can I prevent that from happening?
Centos version 7.8.2003, seahorse version 3.20.0
George Reeke