Missing fields in passwords keyring?

To the Seahorse mailing list

I have just started using Ubuntu 17.10. I discovered the Seahorse
Passwords and Keys app. But the records for storing passwords seem
extremely limited! If I were to create such an application I think each
record would contain the following fields: 1. description. 2. web-URL.
3. email addr. 4. username. 5. password. But Seahorse only has 2 of
these fields. How am I supposed to use this in practice?

Best regards,
Henrik R

--
Henrik Rosenø, M.Sc (civilingeniør)
Website: www.Transformation.DK

English: The path to eternal life is spiritual and sexual transformation.dk
Dansk: Vejen til evigt liv er åndelig og seksuel transformation.dk