Seahorse Problem

Hi Seahorse Devs,

I had a few problems with Seahorse today and was wondering if these are
known issues?

1. I wanted check my current keys because I had not used a particular
key for quite a while and I wanted to make sure that both public and
private key for that key were still there, not expire and valid.

2. I then noticed that seahorse was marking they key grey as disabled
with a strikethough line over the text. However there was no indication
as to why and the key was neither revoked nor expired. It would be nice
to have an option to enable or disable keys directly from seahorse.
Ultimately I could only find that information through enigmail where I
also reenabled the key.

I tried to generate a new gnupg key directly from seahorse and could not
do it. After I went through the dialogs and entered a password for the
dialog just disappeared. When I then tried to do some other actions in
seahorse it just crashed.

3. After I had created the new gnupg secret key via the shell with gpg
--gen-key I wanted to import the key into seahorse (I was surprised to
see that its not synched automatically). But during the import I got an
error message because I had already some of the keys in seahorse so it
would not import the missing key.

Besides these issues, seahorse is a really nice application. Keep up the
nice work.

Cheers
Sebastian