Re: An introduction mail to Gnome Keysign

Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 08:05:26 +1100
From: Weiwu Zhang <a colourful land>
Hi. Is there a link? I wish to see if signing with Bitcoin is in the
plan.

Hi Weiwu Zhang.
The proposal is on the gsoc website but I think only gsoc mentors can
see it. I am not allowed to post links to the proposal, but you can
check the project at [0] [1].

Gnome Keysign was meant to offer an easy and safe way to exchange &
sign OpenPGP keys over a local network. I think we could offer a button
to encrypt/decrypt files without needing to use the gpg command-line
tool. Can you tell me more about how you think this should work with
signing bitcoins ?

Andrei.

[0] wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeKeysign
[1] dev branches: https://github.com/andreimacavei/gnome-keysign