An introduction mail to Gnome Keysign

Hi everyone!

I am Andrei Macavei and I am a last year student in Computer Science at
Polytechnic University of Bucharest.
I am applying to GNOME for GSoC 2016 on the project "Modernising GNOME
Keysign". The purpose of the project is to have a modern and simple
interface to exchange and sign GPG Keys.

Gnome Keysign is a standalone app that was designed to help users with
the keysigning process, but my work on the project could involve fixing
issues on other related gnome modules like gnome-keyring, seahorse.

I would appreciate any feedback on my gsoc proposal.

Thank you,
Andrei