Re: Refactoring the Seahorse docs

On 09/20/2014 01:03 AM, Jim Campbell wrote:
Hello Seahorse friends,

The user help for Seahorse (aka Passwords and Keys) doesn't really
follow the normal layout of help for other GNOME apps. I'd like to bring
the layout of the help in line with our other user help sets.

With release of GNOME 3.14 coming up so quickly, though, I don't want to
mess with any completed translation work, so I'd like to work on this in
a separate branch. I'll get things settled, and then merge in the
updates after things are branched off for 3.14.

I hope this sounds ok for folks. Let me know if you have any comments or
questions.

That sounds good. Thanks.

FWIW, I don't mind if this happens on master. I've now branched a
seahorse gnome-3-14 branch for the frozen stuff.

Stef