Re: Problem with system certificates

On 05.11.2014 12:35, Grégoire Détrez wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to use seahorse to make chrome trust a self-signed certificate in fedora.
When I open the application, I see 4 Items under "Certificates":
* Gnome2 Key Storage

This is an old artifact.

* User Key Storage

And this will go away soon.

* System Trust
* Default Trust

These usually contain the system certificates.

I'm guessing that the first one are system certificates and the second
one user certificates? (I have no idea what the last 2 are...)

The problem is that both of them appear empty. Actually, "System Trust"
also appears empty. But I'm pretty sure that there are certificates
installed in my system...

If anything, I'd like to know how I can get more info on the problem to
make a meaningful bug report?

The output of these would be useful:

$ p11-kit list-modules
$ trust list

Feel free to email them to me if you feel they're sensitive (eg: you
have company specific CA's installed).

Cheers,

Stef