Gedit plugin

Hello,

since the gedit plugin did not work with GNOME 3, and since the various
workarounds found by googling didn't work for me, I wrote a new one:
http://pietrobattiston.it/gedit-crypto

This mail is to thank you for the very nice DBus service, to ask for any
kind of feedback of what I could do better (i.e. realising _before_
trying which keys are a valid recipient for encryption), and to ask one
particular question, which follows.

When I use the DBus method EncryptText(), I am asked for a list of keys.
Assume I give some key of a friend of mine. When I try to decrypt the
resulting text, I would expect the process to fail - I don't have her
private key.
Instead, gpg decrypts it without problems, because the text is encrypted
both with my friend's key and _my_ key.

Fair enough, it can make sense, in principle, that I'm able to decrypt
any text I encrypted. But then, I would expect EncryptText() to also
accept an empty list of keys: it should then encrypt using only my key.
Instead, it refuses, pretending some recipients.

Am I missing some huge detail?

Thanks,

Pietro