Adjusting the passphrase cache duration

Hello,

I just joined the list. I originally posted this question (with pictures!) to Ubuntuforums.org, but I figured that I would post it here as well. Basically, I would like to have the option to adjust the amount of time that my passphrase remains cached after I enter it. I am able to do this in Ubuntu 12.04, but in 12.10, my passphrase remains cached until I log out. Perhaps I made an adjustment in my 12.04 installation which gave me that ability. If I did, though, I cannot remember. Hopefully someone can help me out.

Thanks,
Kurt
--

Using Thunderbird with the Enigmail add-on, I have cryptographically signed this message so that you can verify that I am the sender. If you would like to learn how to verify my messages, or send verifiable ones yourself, or even send and receive encrypted messages, feel free to ask.

If your e-mail client does not handle messages which use S/MIME, please let me know.